We know that customers find reviews to be very useful when browsing online. As a result, we only remove reviews in certain situations:
- In the case of no-shows, cancellations and overbookings (when the guest has been relocated as a result).
- When the review includes abusive language, swearing, discriminatory remarks, language that targets a staff member negatively, or personal political, religious and ethical viewpoints.
- When the review promotes illegal activities.
- If it includes contact details like phone numbers and addresses,
- If we suspect that a review isn’t genuine and may be used to target a competitor, we will remove it completely.