If you want to add photos to your page, follow these steps below:
1. Click on the ‘Property details’ page in the extranet and select ‘Photos’.
2. Click on ‘Add more photos’.
3. Remember to tag which room/unit, or part of the property the photo shows.
Here are some tips to bear in mind when you’re adding photos:
- The easiest way to upload photos is as a “.jpg” file.
- The higher the photo resolution the better and we ask for a minimum size of 2048 by 1536 pixels.
- We can’t show photos which are less than 300 by 300 pixels.
- Tagging your photos can really help to keep information clear for guests.