All bookings are confirmed and must be accepted, however if the guest has an invalid credit card, you may be able to cancel the booking. We would ask you to report this to us as quickly as possible, so that guest can book using another card.
If the guest’s card is showing as invalid, here’s what you should do:
1. Select the ‘Reservations’ tab in the Extranet and locate the reservation.
2. Click on ‘More details’ and select ‘Mark credit card as invalid’ on the right-hand side of the page.
3. The guest will automatically receive an email requesting new card details within 24 hours.
4. If you don’t receive new credit card details within this time, please contact our Customer Service Team.
In the case of a no-show:
If the guest hasn’t arrived by the end of your check-in time and hasn’t notified you of this, you have the option to report this as a no-show.
It’s easy to let us know about a no-show, just take a look at the steps below:
1. Click on the ‘Reservations’ tab in the Extranet and select the booking.
2. Select ‘More details’ and click on ‘Mark as a no show’ on the right-hand side of the page. This will be saved as a cancellation, and both you and the guest will receive a confirmation email.
You should always let us know about any no-shows, so that you’re not charged commission for these bookings.