A step-by-step visual guide is available here.
Attract early-bird bookers and increase your visibility by making sure you load rates and availability well in advance.
You can give guests the option to book up to 16 months in advance. It’s easy to update this information within the Extranet, just follow the steps below:
1. Log on the Extranet and select the ‘Rates and Availability’ tab.
2. Click on the room or unit you’d like to update.
3. On the right-hand side of the page, click on ‘Set long date ranges’.
4. Choose which dates you’d like to load, or select ‘Indefinitely’ to set these rates for an undefined period.
5. Click ‘Select dates’ in the blue box to save.
6. On the right-hand side of the page you can amend the number of rooms or units available, as well as the price, by clicking on ‘Adjust availability’ and ‘Adjust price’, respectively.
7. You can also add in a minimum stay, non-refundable and advance booking options, found below.
8. Click on the calendar to check the dates and rates that you’ve edited.