Do you need to delete a room or unit that’s no longer available for sale?
This can be easily done on the Extranet. Just follow the steps below:
Example 1: You have no upcoming reservations for this room/unit.
- Click the Property Details tab on the Extranet and select Room details/Property layout.
- Select the room/unit you want to remove and click Delete.
Example 2: You have upcoming reservations for this room/unit.
You can’t delete the room/unit at this stage, but you’ll need to make changes in Rates & Availability.
- Click on the Rates & Availability tab on the Extranet and select the room/unit you need to adjust.
- On the right side of the page, select the start and end dates (or No end date, if applicable).
- Scroll down and click Closed below Adjust availability.
- Click Save and the calendar will now show dates in red. The room won't be available for sale anymore.
- When your final upcoming booking has been honored, you can proceed with deleting the room/unit permanently following the steps in Example 1.
If you have an upcoming booking for a room/unit and you need to remove it immediately, you must honor it by accommodating guests in a room/unit of the same category/standard.
Please do not offer accommodations with a lower standard – this will result in a poor guest experience and negative reviews.
If you need assistance with accommodating these bookings, contact us.