If you want to update or replace photos in your property’s photo gallery, just log on to your Extranet, upload new photos, and follow these tips:
To change the photos that appear in your photo gallery:
- Click and hold on a selected photo.
- Drag the photo from the gallery and drop it in a specific room type or vice versa.
Alternatively, just click Edit on a selected photo, check Include in your Photo gallery, and add the appropriate facility or room tags.
To add new photos to your gallery:
1. Go to the Property Details tab and select Photos.
2. Click Add photos in the upper right corner of the gallery.
3. Tag which room/unit or part of the property that the photo shows.
Here are some tips to keep in mind when you’re adding photos:
- The easiest way to upload photos is by using the ".jpg" format.
- The higher the photo resolution, the better. The minimum recommended size for uploading is 2048 x 1536 pixels (3.1 megapixels).
- Note that we can’t display photos smaller than 300 x 300 pixels.
- Tagging your photos can really help to keep information clear for guests.