If you own multiple properties, you can access their Extranets by using a login and a password for each one.
Alternatively, you can choose to group all your properties in one single login and access all Extranets from your account (i.e. your group account).
Do you need to add any properties? Just follow the steps below:
- Log on to the Extranet and click on the Account icon in the top right-hand corner.
- In the menu that appears, click on Add existing properties in the bottom left-hand corner.
- Log in to the account/property you want to add. For security purposes, this process requires a two-step verification. Type in your Login Name and Password.
- Select a verification method by phone call or text message and we’ll send you a 6-digit code.
- After this step, you can simply select the properties you want to add to your account.
- Remember to save any changes and once this is done, then you can go to the Group Home tab to see all your properties.
If you need to remove any properties you can let us know by sending a message:
- Click here to access your Extranet inbox and select General inquiries as the subject.
- In your message, list the property IDs you want to add to or remove from your group account and our team will update your profile.