To update a room name, just log on to your Extranet and follow these steps:
- Go to the Property Details tab and select Property layout/Room details.
- Click Edit under the room you want to change.
- Choose the relevant drop-down box under the following headings to make the necessary changes:
- Room type describes the specific kind of accommodations available.
- Room name gives you a choice of standard names already translated in 43 languages to provide guests with clarity and consistency across Booking.com.
- Custom name lets you tag a standard room name with your own unique name, so you can easily identify it on your Extranet. This is for internal reference only.
- Click on Proceed to save your changes.
Updating the Room name or Room type will likely affect future reservations and the accommodations of guests. So don't forget to check your upcoming bookings first.
When making any changes, make sure you also load the correct rates and availability for that room. You can also contact your local partner support team for assistance.
Note that changing the Custom name won't affect any bookings.