If your property is undergoing a change of ownership, follow these steps:
Step 1 (if you're the existing owner):
You can get in touch with us through the Booking.com Extranet inbox. Just make sure you include the following information:
- Date the new owners will take over
- Their name(s) and email address
We’ll contact both you and the new owners confirming that we’re aware of the upcoming change.
If you're the new owner:
You’ll get a link to fill out the following information:
1. Financial details, including invoicing information and your VAT number. IBAN numbers are required if you’re in a SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area) country.
2. Please fill out your details (phone, fax number and email address), then read and agree to our terms and conditions.
3. This will be sent to our Credit Control Team to review. Once you get confirmation of your new contract, you’ll also be sent a copy of our terms and conditions.
4. A second email will include a link to set up your password so you can access the Booking.com system.
The information we’ve highlighted above is essential for our Credit Control Team to be able to set up the new contract. Without this information, we won’t be able to create the new agreement.
For non-SEPA countries, we’ll request a direct debit agreement to be set up.