All bookings are confirmed and must be accepted. However, if the guest has an invalid credit card, you might be able to cancel the booking. We would ask you to report this to us as quickly as possible, so that the guest can book using another card.
If the guest’s card is showing as invalid, here’s what you should do:
1. Select the Reservations tab in the Extranet and locate the reservation.
2. Click on More details and select Mark credit card as invalid on the right-hand side of the page.
3. The guest will automatically receive an email requesting new card details within 24 hours.
4. If you don’t receive new credit card details within this time, please contact our Customer Service Team.
In case of a no-show:
If the guest hasn’t arrived by the end of your check-in time and hasn’t notified you of this, you have the option to report this as a no-show.
It’s easy to let us know about a no-show, just take a look at the steps below:
1. Click on the Reservations tab on the Extranet and select the booking.
2. Select More details and click on Mark as a no show on the right-hand side of the page. This will be saved as a cancellation, and both you and the guest will receive a confirmation email.
You should always let us know about any no-shows, so you’re not charged commission for these bookings.