A step-by-step visual guide is available here.
Attract early-bird bookers and increase your visibility by making sure you load rates and availability way in advance.
You can give guests the option to book up to 14 months in advance. It’s easy to update this information on the Extranet, just follow these steps:
1. Log on the Extranet and select the Rates and Availability tab.
2. Click on the room or unit you want to update.
3. On the right-hand side of the page, click on Set long date ranges.
4. Select which dates you want to load, or select Indefinitely to set these rates for an undefined period.
5. Click Select dates in the blue box to save.
6. On the right-hand side of the page, you can amend the number of rooms or units available, plus the price, by clicking on Adjust availability and Adjust price, respectively.
7. You can also add in minimum stay, non-refundable, and advance booking options, found below.
8. Click on the calendar to check the dates and rates that you’ve edited.