Note: these functions might not be available in your region yet. We're working hard to bring them to all of our partners very soon.
Do you want to make sure your availability is accurate across all online channels? There are two ways to do this:
Export Calendar Option
This option lets you copy your room statuses on Booking.com to your external calendars, like iCal, Google or Outlook.
Here's how to do it:
1.) Log on to your Extranet and click on the Rates & Availability tab.
2.) Click on Calendar (or a particular room name to access its calendar).
3.) Then, click on the Sync Your Calendars drop-down box.
4.) Under Step 1: Export your calendar, click on Copy link and paste this link into your external calendar, like iCal, Google or Outlook.
To choose how often the calendar syncs, check the settings on the external calendar you're using.
Import Calendar Option
This option is useful if you work with other online channels and wish to import and sync another calendar with your Booking.com calendar.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Copy the URL link from your selected external calendar.
2. Log on to your Extranet and go to the Rates & Availability tab.
3. Click on Calendar (or a particular room name to access its calendar), then click on the Sync Your Calendars drop-down box.
4. Under Step 2: Import other calendars, paste in the URL link from your external calendar from other online sites.
5. Click Save changes.
6. Wait for this message to appear: "Your calendars are synced."
7. If the link isn't accessible, or the wrong kind of calendar link, this message will appear: "It looks like the link you provided didn’t work. You can find out how to get the right link on your other platform’s FAQs page."